3 great things about Fall
Summer is my favorite time of year. I’m always sad to see it go. However, there are some seriously great things about Fall—so I can’t really complain.
First, my favorite holiday of all time is in fall—Halloween! I cannot wait. Still need to buy candy for all trick-or-treaters and maybe buy a pumpkin. The only reason why I’m not quite sure is the squirrels around our neighborhood have a voracious appetite for jack-o-lanterns… maybe I’ll paint one rather than carve one.
Second, all the cardigans and boots come out. There’s something nice about walking with all the fallen leaves in cozy clothes… and NOT sweating. I suppose in some of the hotter states, this just never holds true, not even in winter. Here in Pennsylvania though, fall is a really pretty time and you definitely need a sweater.
Third, all the pumpkin flavor things. Trader Joe’s sells THE MOST DELICIOUS gluten-free pumpkin bread mix. It tastes so good and is so EASY to make. Everyone get your FALL ON and make this awesome pumpkin bread while listening to this awesome fall playlist I made for you. All these songs can be found on Spotify:
1. October- The Helio Sequence
2. Mountain Sound-Of Monsters and Men
3. You’re a Wolf- Sea Wolf
4. Sleep on the Floor-The Lumineers
5. Roll Away your Stone- Mumford & Sons
6. Down in the Valley- The Head and the Heart
7. The Working Poor- Horse Feathers
8. The General Specific- Band of Horses
9. Always Alright- Alabama Shakes
10. Tip of the Tongue- The Donnis Trio
11. Cosmic Love- Florence + the Machine
12. Just a Boy- Angus and Julia Stone
13. If ever there’s a reason- Derby
14. Welcome Home- Radical Face